The Company was established in 1939 by seeds growing agricultural settlements and is today owned in equal parts by the Heverat Megadley Zraim ltd. (represented by the Kibbutzim purchasing organizations) and Polar industries ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of the public company Polar investments ltd.
Five agricultural farms are held by Hazera (1939) ltd:
||Near Ahihud junction
||Near Masmia junction
||Near Plugot junction
|Izra'am A farm
|Izra'am B farm
||East of Be'eri
The Company's management office is located at the Re'em junction.